Flexible sleeve 225-250mm, width 150mm
Flexibility even when laying large pipes.
Transition coupling Canada Plus type 2B - for connecting spigot ends of pipe systems of all materials
- Coupling for all materials
- buried & usable above ground
- can be combined with compensating rings
- pressure-tight up to 2.5 bar
- -40 ° C to + 120 ° C, short-term peak temperature + 160 ° C
The Canada Plus type 2B adapter coupling is used for the tip end connection of all pipe materials of the same or different nominal width and allows outer diameter differences of up to 12 mm. For larger differences, the use of compensating rings is necessary. The Canada Plus Type 2B transition coupling enables underground and above-ground applications inside and outside of buildings.
|for pipe diameter||250mm|