AquaForte EconoBead EB40, 50mm/1.5"
Cleaning in a suit without getting dirty!
The AquaForte Beadfilter EB series has a very strong housing made of PE and is equipped as standard with: floor drain to remove dirt from the floor, 6-way flap, transparent lid, beads and a reliable blower (the blower is equipped with sound insulation ).
- Due to its closed state, the filter can be installed above as well as below the pond level, the 6-way valve makes it possible.
- The filter is equipped as standard with a blower, which whirls the beads around, which can then be rinsed and cleaned.
- With the 6-way valve you can filter, backwash, roll over (past the filter), pump out the pond
- You have installed the filter in no time.
- The beads have a huge surface area of 1600 m² / m³
- Delivery incl. Beads and blower
- Material: Strong PE housing, max. Operating pressure 1.2 bar
- The optional standard bypass ensures lower pressure loss and optimal flow
- The filter should be operated with a pressure pump.
We recommend a mechanical prefilter for ponds. The bead filter can be used as a mechanical and biological filter for internal housings.
If you are unsure about the pump, please contact us.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||Ø40 x 68cm|
|Filter type||Bead Filter|
|max. Flow rate||15'000 l/h|
|Connections input||1.5" IG|
|Connection dirt outlet||1.5" IG|
|Warranty in years||2|