Oase AquaMax Eco Titanium 31000
The pump with power and quality!
- Innovative, energy-efficient gravity filter pump for large bodies of water, also with koi trimmings
- Achieves excellent efficiency with flow-optimized hydraulics
- With innovative Eco Control for bidirectional control of the pump via 10 m EGC cable
- Protection against dry running and blocking by "Environmental Function Control" (EFC by OASE)
- Patented "Seasonal Flow Control" (SFC) as intelligent and environmentally conscious regulation of the water volume and head
With the SFC function switched on, an additional 30% energy saving is possible. Ideal for installation in a pump chamber. Submerged and can be set up dry. Coarse dirt conveyance up to 6 mm grain size. Robust pump housing made of cast stainless steel with a large base for safe placement. Rotor shaft and bearings made of high-quality SIC ceramics for optimum reliability and durability.
|Pump type||Submersible pond pumps , Dry installation pumps|
|Flow rate l / h||31500|
|Adjustable flow rate||Yes|
|Power consumption in watts||35-170 W|
|Warranty in years||2+1|
|Connection pressure side||63mm / 2.5"|
|Connection suction side||63mm / 2.5"|
|Max. dirt particle size in mm||6|