Greisinger G1610 oxygen meter O2 saturation and temperature
Trust is good, control is better!
Highlights & details
- Accuracy: Oxygen: ± 1.5% of full scale Mean ± 0.2 mg / l or ± 1.5% of meas. Mean ± 2% O2 saturation; Temperature: ± 0.3 ° C
- Measuring range temperature: 0.0 to 60.0 °C
- Dissolved oxygen measuring range: 0.0 to 20.0 mg / l (or ppm) O2 concentration.
When developing the new G 1000 series, the focus was on the essential functions of the measurement technology. Pure measurement with a focus on precision, speed and reliability, packaged in a compact housing, enables the outstanding price / performance ratio, Made in Germany. The new hand-held measuring devices also impress with their ergonomic design, the dust and water-proof design according to IP 65/67 and the illuminated display. The oximeter with the maintenance-friendly galvanic sensor is an entry-level device suitable for everyday use, both concentration in mg / l (ppm) and saturation in percent can be read off directly without using tables. The adjustment takes place at the simple push of a button in ambient air.
- Modern and functional housing
- 3-line display / overhead display at the push of a button
- Waterproof (IP65 / IP67)
- Robust, long battery life
- Including galvanic oxygen sensor
- Simple adjustment in air at the push of a button
Scope of delivery
- Replacement membrane cap GWOK02
- Replacement electrolyte KOH 100
- 2x AA batteries
- operating manual
Precautionary statements GHS / H-phrases
- H290 can be corrosive against Metal
- H 314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage
Precautionary statements GHS / P-phrases
- P 101: If medical advice is needed, have packaging or label ready.
- P 102: Keep out of the reach of children.
- P 103: Read label before use
- P 280: Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection.
- P 303 + 361 + 353: After contact with skin (or hair): Take off all soiled, soaked clothing immediately. Wash skin with water / shower
- P 305 + 351 + 338: After contact with the eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if possible. Continue rinsing
- P 310: Call a poison center or doctor immediately.
- P 390: Collect spillage to avoid material damage.
- P 405: Store locked up.
- P 501: Dispose of contents / container to….
|Warranty in years||2|
Electronic salt measuring deviceCHF76.95
JBL Koi Water Test - Large test caseCHF109.00
JBL refill reagent nitrite (NO²)CHF8.50
JBL refill reagent pH 3.0 - 10.0CHF6.90
JBL refill reagent pH 7.4 - 9.0CHF6.90
Electronic salt measuring device + calibration solution
JBL refill reagent nitrate (NO³)CHF10.60
JBL refill reagent oxygen (O²)CHF9.90
JBL parts set for water testsCHF14.90
Duo Tester- pH and temperatureCHF59.90